April Fun!

Baylee loves her best friend Karma...
...she constantly takes over her bed...
...and takes her toys!
Baylee loves to crawl into everything and hide lately. The other day I found her in the dryer with her blanket and care bear!
Here is our neighborhood playground that Baylee and I walk to every morning to play. She just loves it!

The other day Baylee went to her first Miami Heat game. She only sat through about half the game, but it was a lot of fun!


We also went to South Beach over the weekend and had a great time!

3 comments:

allison said...

Baylee's hair is so curly, where does she get that from? And oh, the beach! We woke up to about a foot of new snow this morning...AHHHHH! I am so ready for spring!

McKenna's page said...

Alice,
I wish we lived closer so the girls could play they would have so much fun. We are so jealous of the warm weather, we are still waiting for spring over here.

Anne said...

Alice I never thanked you for the toothbrush and for those cute light switch covers. Thanks so much. You are so sweet. I want to take Drake to the beach so bad.