Party Like a Monkey!

Baylee had her 2nd birthday party on Saturday and she had such a great time! We did a monkey theme and even had a moneky pinata! My mom flew from California to be here and she made a wonderful cake and all the other delicious food! Thank you mom for everything!

The Cake!

Mom with her little monkeyDad and his little monkey!

She blew the candle out way before the song was finished...it was cute!

She got great gifts from everyone! Thank you so much!
All the kids loved the pinata...especially Louis :)
She just loves her favorite Uncle Roger!

Here is my mom and Aunt from Switzerland who also helped with everything for the party! Thank you!

4 comments:

allison said...

Wow, that looks like quite a party, great job! I love the cake and the pinata! I can't believe your little girl is growing up so fast! And did you cut your hair? It looks AWESOME!

Emily said...

I'm so glad your mom got to come. Tell her the cake is a beauty! I swear Baylee's hair keeps getting curlier. Tighter and tighter curls. Is that true? Love it.

Anne said...

Looks like so much fun. I just love your mom. I'm glad she was ablt to be there. And you my dear are one hot mamma! Love the new do.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my pretty little monkey,
It was so special to come and celebrate your 2nd birthday with you.I loved to see you and your little friend to have such a great time at the funny " Monkey Party." Thank you Alice & Louis. You went way out for me to be there and enjoy you all for this wonderful weekend.
I miss you all,
Omi-Mom