Omi's 60th Birthday!

Last weekend we flew to California to surprise my mom for her 60th Birthday! She was so shocked to see us knocking at her front door, she almost passed out! It was the best surprise she ever had! I wish I would have captured the moment, but here are a few pix from Bridge Street where my parents live.

My dad made a great birthday dinner that night with my mom's favorite Napoleon Cake for dessert!
The next morning we drove up to Lake Tahoe and stayed at the Heavenly Ski Resort. We did some beautiful sight seeing, skiied, and Baylee did some sledding!

Baylee loved to sled down the hill until she crashed into another little girl--oops :(
We ate at a famous local restaurant in Tahoe for another great birthday dinner that night...yummy!
It was a great weekend mom and dad!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sorry Baylee had a rough trip, it's hard at that age. Looks fun though. Happy B-day to your sweet mom. Tell Louis I'm still mad at him...I totally didn't believe him until the 7th time he said he was serious...and then I started to believe. Trickster.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was used to of having birthdays,but this one, thanks to you guys, I wont ever forget!You did not only pull off this big surprise visit, your beautiful thoughtfulness touched my heart deeply and to see you was more than I ever dreamed of."Squeezing" my sweet Baylee close was the biggest gift.Thank you ,Alice & louis, so much for every thing.
Ps. I can't wait to see a picture of the vinigarsocks!I hope Baylee feels better already1
Love,
Opa& Omi