Front Flips

After Gymnastics last week, Baylee's coach comes out and says you will never believe what your daughter did today in class. She said that Baylee did a front flip on the trampoline and landed on her feet all by herself! She said she has never seen a 2 year old just do that on her own! I wasn't too surprised because she is always jumping and flipping off everything. She is too wild! I am just praying that she doesn't get herself hurt! I couldn't get her on video in gymnastics but here she is showing us how she does a front flip into the pool!


5 comments:

cynde isom said...

She is quite amazing. She doesn't get that fearlessness (is that a word?) from me--or her wonderful hair!

Jake & Hillary said...

She is so adorable!

Mary said...

What a dare devil! I've never known a two year old to do that! She is so adorable. Hope you are feeling well!

Deb and Chad Crowther said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb and Chad Crowther said...

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!! :) I love it!! And you know she has to get her wildness from someone...so do we blame you or Lu??? LOL! Good thing she is so dang cute. Can't wait for Savana (still the name??) to get here. You look great! I hope her kidneys are working properly by your next appointment...you guys are always in our thoughts and prayers. Miss you!