Good News

I took the girls to the Doctors for their 3 month and 3 year old check ups and we got the best news about Savana! After her latest ultra sound a couple of weeks ago, they fond that her kidneys have gone back to normal and she no longer has any hydrosis (fluid retention in her kidneys). She had had this the entire time I was pregnant with her and even right after she was born. We are so happy and grateful that it has resolved on its own! The doc said that both of my girls are healthy and growing great. Savana is 13.4 lbs. and 24 inches long and Baylee is 32 lbs. and 37.5 inches tall. So to celebrate, Savana got her ears pierced! You can see a little bling on one of her ears in this pic.

2 comments:

allison said...

that savana is the sweetest ilttle girl, yay for her good news! And I love the earrings:) Oh, and happy birthday to Baylee!

Emily said...

Cute earrings! I'm so glad everything checked out well.