Baylee...

This girl is going to make a great mom. So the other day Louis and I found Baylee in Savana's crib, quiet as can be, during Savana's nap changing her diaper while she was still asleep. Depsite being upset with her for going into Savana's crib, she did a great job! She knows she is not allowed to change her diaper without us there anymore, but we were definitely impressed. She even used wipes and put on the butt paste and had her all dressed again. All that practice with her dolls really paid off. So here she in all her glory under my supersvision! Our Savana is such a great sport too...just look at her face!

5 comments:

Rena said...

Oh my heck! That is so dang cute.

Anne said...

Oh Baylee! That's great. I wouldn't change another diaper if I were you guys. Let her have it. :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you all.

Gale Family said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever. What a big helper!!! By the way your kids are adorable.

Jen said...

You are incredibly blessed!!! Those pics are priceless and you can be so proud of your two angels.

kylee said...

Go Baylee! That cracks me up! So cute! And I love Savana's face in the last picture. Too funny!