Six Months...

I can't believe it's been six months since this little angel came into our lives. She turned 6 months on the 25th and is a healthy 15.3 lbs. and 25 inches in length. I can count 3 rolls on her cute legs too :) She is almost sitting up on her own and says "dadadada" all day long (Louis is loving that!). She loves to jump in her jumper and eat her solids. She loves my homemade organic baby food...carrots, pears, sweet potatoes, parsnips, etc...!! She is our little smiler and is looking like Baylee more and more everyday. We are so blessed to have these little girls!

4 comments:

McKenna's page said...

She looks so much like Baylee! I told Henley we need to go to Disneyworld with Baylee again next year. I'm sure Mark and Louis would love that. PS Beck's first word(s) were Hi dada.

Anne said...

She is so sweet. Love you guys.

cynde isom said...

Amen to Anne's comment!

Emily said...

Yay! More pics of that beautiful baby...keep on posting them :)