A Sweet Surprise!

Yes, we are expecting baby #3!!!!! We are very excited about this little surprise!!! I am 12 weeks along and due at the beginning of May. Baylee is so happy that she is going to be a big sister again, but is requesting only a little brother! We will see if three times a charm! It has been an easy pregnancy so far. I didn't even know I was expecting until I was 8 weeks along and with permission from my doc I was still able to do the Miami Triathlon when I was 9 weeks along! I know, I am a little crazy! We just returned from our family trip to Europe and I can't wait to post pix for everyone to see! We had such a great time! Enjoy the pix of our newest little munchkin!

7 comments:

allison said...

You are crazy to be doing that triathlon, pregnant lady! Now, take some well deserved rest and relaxation for the next 2 trimesters! Congratulations you guys.

Emily said...

Yipee! Lou said you are feeling it's a boy. I hope so. And yes, please no more triathlons while preggo.

McKenna's page said...

We are so excited for you. Mark and Louis were trying to plan a trip for all of us, we miss you guys.

The Staker Family said...

The third girl was the hardest for me to accept, I was SURE it was going to be a boy! Maybe you will be lucky and have a boy this time!

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Holy cow!! That is sooooo wonderful! We are thrilled for you guys. Can't believe you are going to have another beautiful baby! Congratulations!!! Love you guys! P.S. Still so sad we didn't get to see you while we were in Florida last week...next time for sure!

Anne said...

So excited for you. Hope you are feeling well. I'm not sure two people make prettier girls than you guys do, but I'll send boy vibes your way!

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Congratulations on #3! We're so excited for you guys! It always makes me happy to look at your blog and see how you guys are doing:)