Girls, Girls, Girls!!!

On Louis' birthday we went to have our 20 week ultrasound and we are very excited to announce that we are having baby girl #3! She is as healthy as can be too! We are very blessed and the best birthday gift Louis could ever have. My due date is confirmed for May 2nd. Yeah, right before the real Florida heat sets in! I couldn't ask for a better pregnancy so far either. I've hardly felt I was pregnant until now, since I am starting to feel her move...which is great because it is one of my favorite things in the world to feel my babies! Here are a couple of pix of our latest little Angel.

2 comments:

allison said...

I love the Santa picture! Merry Christmas you guys!

Anne said...

We are so excited for you! Baylee's hair is getting so long. I love it. And Savana is gorgeous. We just sent Baylee's Christmas today. Wish we could see you over the Holidays. When I'm rich we will visit all of the time. :) Love you lots.