Miracles

Everyday is a miracle in our home. At 3 months old my Macy Anna is doing so well despite her rough start into this world. I know in my heart it is because of our family and friend's continual prayer for her health. God is really listening. She is growing and gaining weight the way she is suppose to and her labs have all gotten closer to the normal range. At her 3 month check up she weighed 13.2 lbs. and was 24 inches long. This is all a huge improvement and we are so blessed. She's looking and acting so healthy and happy too. She is also a great eater and sleeper and such an easy going baby! We are so blessed! Here are some 3 month pix of her, Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jen said...

It doesn't get much better than that! We're so thankful to hear of macys good health! Keep it up, you beautiful angel baby!

allison said...

she's so precious! We're so glad she is doing so well! Wil was just telling me that if I ever need a prayer answered, to tell you to pray for me because your faith works miracles every time! Good for you.

Anonymous said...

Yes miracles happen, little Macy sure is a big one. Love you little angel, Omi

Emily said...

She is a miracle baby. We love her.

cynde isom said...

I would still LOVE 4x6 pics of the kids. Thanks. By the way...what a husband I raised. Great anniversary idea! I believe in miracles, too.