My 2 Year Old, My Soccer Player, & My Eater!

Savana turned 2 on October 25th. She is such a joy in our lives! Here are some things about my angel:
-She is 32 1/4 inches tall and weighs 23 pounds
-She is potty trained-yeah!
-She loves to go to the park
-She loves to eat everything
-She will do anything for a lolly pop!
-She talks full sentences
-She loves to play soccer with her dad!
-She adores her baby sister to death
-She loves Minnie Mouse
-She still has blue eyes
-Her hair finally started to grow in this year!
-She loves to look at family pictures
-Her favorite song is 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'
-She loves to play with Play-Dough
-She loves to dance with her big sister
-And she has the sweetest disposition!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANA, WE LOVE YOU! Baylee started playing soccer this fall and I couldn't be prouder! I am officially a "Soccer Mom"! She loves to play and does really well (mostly because she knows we will buy her a treat from the concession stand if she does)! Macy started eating solids this month and she is doing great! I have to make her home made organic food. It's a lot of work when you have 3 kids but her health is most important! We are so blessed that she continues to do so well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of sweet little Savana.She is the most adorable girl ever. We love her and miss her and all of you.
I'm glad Baylee likes soccer.Omi& Opa are very proud of her.
Little Macy,such a precious picture of a healthy little girl.Alice and Louis,you're taking such good care of your girl.Wonderful! love Omi & Opa.

Anne said...

Ugh. I can't wait to see you all. Love those girls to pieces.