Christmas in Florida

We spent Christmas Eve and Day at home in Florida before leaving for our trip out west! We had a really fun and great Christmas this year.

Here are the girls posing on Christmas Eve in their new Christmas princess jammies. It's our family tradition to get new PJs!

We also like to act out the Nativity story on Christmas Eve which is always a hit with the kids. Here is Louis as the donkey with 2 pregnant Mary's riding on top. (We had to modify the story a little!) Here is Baylee as Mary and Macy as Joseph with a baby doll as baby Jesus (Macy would not sit still long enough to be baby Jesus as originally planned by Baylee!). Here are the girls Christmas morning so excited to start opening presents! Even Macy knew what was going on, she couldn't sit still and was happy as can be!Macy got a new music walker and a pillow pet...Savana got Candy (of course!) and a new princess scooter...Baylee got new clothes and a Barbie Jeep (her favorite present ever)!Louis got a zip line for the back yard and some new clothes too.And for the grand finale I got the best gift ever... A NEW CAR!!!! Louis really surprised me this year with my dream family car... A GMC Acadia! I absolutely love it! He hid it overnight on the side of the house so I wouldn't see it in the morning until he surprised me...I was in tears when I saw it! Thank you honey for the best Christmas ever...I love you as much as my new ride :)

No comments: