Summer 2007 Trip - UTAH

Baylee on an Airplane! She did great on every flight we took. As soon as the planes took off she would fall asleep until we landed--just like her mom and dad :)
Baylee meets her Great Grandparents on Louis's mom's side. Here she is with Great Grandpa and Grandma Dahn.

Baylee also met her Great Grandma onLouis's dad's side, Great Grandma Mary Isom

Baylee also finally met her Uncle Wil and her newest cousin, Drake who is 2 months old!

Baylee loved her cousin Isak! Here he is holding her in front of grandma Cynde's beautiful flowers

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hey great pics! I'm glad you guys made it home safe. It was SOO good to see you. I can't wait for the next time! Could you please share those pics with me from Bear Lake with Snapfish or whoever you use. I would love some copies. With the move I lost my camera charger and batteries died the first pic I took. Thanks Alice. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Come and visit Auntie C in Nashville soon!! I can promise horses, country life and lots of fun things for Baylee to do!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

Love C