I love Food!

Baylee has been eating food for a month now and has learned to really love it! It was a slow start with just plain rice cereal, but with bananas and squash and so many other fruits and veggies, she just can't get enough! We started giving her chicken this week and she really liked it too. Louis can't wait to give her some beef ("the real meat" he says)! Here are some pix of her sitting in her high chair eating like a big girl and enjoying every minute of it! I am so proud of her!



3 comments:

Steph said...

Alice - What a doll!!! She is getting so big. When are you coming out next? Thanksgiving? Christmas? Your Wyoming pics are awesome!!! Can you send me your Wyoming pics through snapfish? Hope you are doing good! Talk to you soon.

Jake & Hillary said...

She is so cute and growing so fast. I love these pictures. What a good little eater. We sure miss you.

Anonymous said...

I finally got a chance to see the updatd pictures!!! Her hair has grown so much!!! Soon it will look like yours Dr. Isom!!! I hope I get to see her soon!Is she taking quick nap?