March Madness

It's been a crazy couple of weeks! First I went to Fort Myers for one of best friends who had her baby...a beautiful healthy girl too!!!! Then I drove up to Orlando for another best friend's wedding that was also very beautiful. Then Louis, Baylee, Karma and I moved into our new house in Homestead. So in one week I attended a birth, a wedding, and I moved!!! We also took a quick trip down to Key West to show Louis's mom the Keys! We had such a great time with Grandma Cynde visiting! She spoiled Baylee with lots of attention and love and was such a big help with getting us settled into our new place...THANK YOU SO MUCH CYNDE!!!

Our New House!

Baby Gabriella, 5 lbs 4oz. ....Soooooo Cute!
Wedding in Orlando...Congrats Sarah Pharr and Tommy!
Grandma Cynde Comes to Visit!
Our beautiful drive through the Keys!

KEY WEST...This picture was taken at the southern most point of the US!!! Only 90 miles to cuba it says!!
Baylee came to visit me at the office...
...She is by far my favorite patient, too bad she only has 2 teeth still!!!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Alice I love your home! It is so so beautiful! Is that the ocean behind your house? When you unpack and get settled, take pics of the inside! Congrats! How fun! We are probably coming to florida in April - May. How far away are you from Disneyworld? I am so excited for you guys!

allison said...

Wow, your home is so amazing! I'm very envious. I love those pictures of Bailey in the dentist's chair. She is always so cute! I'm glad you are back to blogging, it has been a while!

Doug & Jen said...

Great Pictures! We already miss you guys. Brooke really misses her church buddy and Dallin still asks when Bailey is coming back to play. I love your new patient!

Emily said...

The house looks beautiful. Ditto Steph, is that the ocean behind it?? I'll bet you are loving it.

cynde isom said...

Hi Alice. Your pics of Key West and the trip are brighter than mine. I need a copy. I miss Baylee!!