I Love My Daddy!

Baylee and I are the luckiest girls in the world. We have the best daddy and husband ever! Thank you Louis for all that you do for us. We don't know what we would do without you. We love you very much! Happy Father's Day!

Poor Baylee took a bad spill on the concrete yesterday. She was running and tripped and fell and landed right on her face, as you can see. She cried for a couple of seconds and then got back up and started to run again! She's a tough cookie! But her poor little face :(

4 comments:

allison said...

Oh, poor Baylee! That's a pretty big boo-boo. I'm sure Louis is an awesome father, how lucky you all are!

Anne said...

That poor face. She is one tough cookie. Drake would have had a come apart. Good job on being a dad Lou. Happy Father's Day.

Steph said...

Happy Father's day Lou. Poor Baylee - I hope she is feeling better. Porter had fun up there this week. Sounds like you had fun with the alligators!

Where's Mommies? said...

Elder Isom?
It's Cathy in Houston, I can't believe I found this. Michelle has one more class at BYU and she will graduate. I can still remember you giving her the discussions many moons ago. Do you ever hear from Garn? I meet his grandmother in Hawaii.
Are your parents address still in Lyman? I LOVE YOU
Sis Martin
CathlynnMartin@aol.com