Wyoming Pack Trip 2008

Here are some pix from our wonderful pack trip last week in the beautiful Wyoming mountains! Louis and I went with our friends Hillary and Jake and had so much fun!!!! We saw 2 herds of sheep, moose, and a bunch of elk. Besides a couple of sheep herders, we didn't see a soul around! It was so nice to get away from the rest of the world! But it was also my first night without Baylee EVER (I was a little sad for a moment--the mother in me). We left her with Louis's parents and she had a ball. But it was really nice to have such a great time alone with my husband and good friends!

3 comments:

allison said...

Oh man! That is getting me sooo excited! We are going in a few weeks and I can't wait...it is still so full of snow but still so beautiful! Where was that at?

The Staker Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun! It sure would be nice to just go on a trip with out kids every once in awhile. It will be awhile for us since Lilly is only 3 months old.

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

I am soooo jealous!!! It looks so beautiful...oh how I miss the mountains and the solitude back West. I am so glad you guys were able to get away and go back to your cowboy roots. Cowboy up! :-) This is good practice for our KC concert next month. Ha Ha