Santa Claus is Coming To Town...

In the car on the way to see Santa...
Me: "Baylee, what do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas this year?"
Baylee with a big smile: "Fruit snacks and diapers!"
She is an interesting child I tell you. I had to intervene because Santa would be pretty confused...
Me: "No, what toy do you want Santa to bring you?"
Baylee thinking and still smiling: "Oh, the farm with the barn!"
She really saw one in a toy magazine recently. So Santa's little Elves better get on that...even though Louis thinks we should still get her fruit snacks and diapers instead.
Ps. I'm completely in love with Savana's cheeks...I just want to eat them up everyday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Of course diapers. She would be happy with a years supply! And I can't wait to see those cheeks of Savanna's in real life.

allison said...

Did Louis slip her some candy to say she wanted diapers for Christmas? That is so funny!!! And I love those cheeks too, I'm with Emily, hopefully I'll be able to see them in real life!

kylee said...

Too cute! Sounds like a pretty easy Christmas shopping list to me :)