The BIG Party

Baylee had a Barbie birthday party at her gymnastics place. She had such a GREAT time with all of her friends from school and church!
My talented parents made her the beautiful and very delicious Barbie doll cake and cupcakes! They were such a hit! Thank you Omi and Opa!Warming up for the fun!Time to party!Savana loving it too! Even Macy had a blast with her Omi's help!
The birthday girl having the best time!Time to eat!Making her wish!Quick family pic with the birthday girl!
We love you, our little Barbie Gymnast :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

5 years! that's bazaar!!! your girls are so beautiful!

Anne said...

Omi and Opa blew my princess cake out of the water!! I'm laughing so hard comparing the two. :) Looks like a fun party. Love you Baylee!

Emily said...

Ha ha, Anna, I was just thinking of your princess cake...maybe you need to be a lifetime chef/baker to pull it off:)

Bay Leaf! We love you and miss you. I'm glad you turned 5 successfully.