August 2007 - Week 3

We all went fishing on Saturday after work and Baylee just loved to sit and watch!
Louis loves to fish and goes all the time with his buddies. This time Baylee and I went out and joined them and had a lot of fun. We watched dad for a while and then I decided to fish myself...

...and minutes later I caught a Big Black Striped Bass! I was so excited!!!

"Wow Mom!"

I ended up catching the biggest fish of the night! Louis was pretty jealous and told me that I just got lucky!

4 comments:

cynde isom said...

Did you eat your catch? I love fish. Good job. Cynde

Anne said...

Way to go fisherwoman! Did you eat it? That is a pretty cool looking fish. Louis shouldun't be jealous. He should know by now that Isoms never where fishermen. We always tried really hard on pack trips but I don't remember catching too many fish, unless Travis was there of course.

Emily said...

You da woman!

Emily said...

I'm having way too much fun with the "Rock You" slide shows. Somebody stop me!