Isom Family Reunion 2009

We went out west again for the 4th Annual Isom Reunion and had such a great time! Thank you Cynde and Mark for making it so fun every year!

One of the horses had a baby a month ago and Baylee just loved it! In fact she couldn't get enough of any of the horses! That girl has no fear.

She loved riding the 4 wheeler any chance anyone would take her. Here she is with Grandma Cynde and her cousin Olivia.

On grandma's front porch swing with Olivia.

We stopped by to see great grandma Dahn.

Here are some of the pix from our week in Bear Lake with the whole Fam! Baylee had such a blast with all her cousins!

My parents drove from California to see Baylee for a couple of days while we were in Wyoming. My mom even did the local triatholon during her visit and did so great! Good Job Omi!!!


Baylee with her Omi and Opa catching candy during the Pioneer Day Parade! Thank you mom and dad for making the trip over to see us! We love you all!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah, I love all your pics. It was so fun to see you and your adorable daughter (and husband:) I have a great belly pic of you on the beach, can I put it on my blog?? Love you.

Anne said...

Good ones Alice. Could you put all of your pics up on snapfish or something? I would love some copies. We loved seeing you. Drake talks about Baylee all of the time.