4 Years Strong...

Louis and I had our 4 year Wedding Anniversary on the 3rd. Louis surprised me with a beautiful orchid and concert tickets for another day. I had to work that day so I didn't expect to do anything, but when I got home he had Baylee already at the babysitters and fancy dinner reservations made! What a great hubby!!! The food was unbelievable and we even went and got ice cream and a half pound block of fudge from my favorite little dessert place afterwards...so yummy when you are pregnant! It was such a good night!! I am so grateful for the wonderful man in my life! I love you honey!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds. Good job Lou, I knew you'd pull through. :)

Emily said...

Happy 4 years. Louis always pulls through. I have tons of Bear Lake pics, do you want me to snapfish you?