Christmas and New Years

We spent Christmas in Florida this year and then went to visit our families out west for the New Year.

Here is our Christmas Eve candle light dinner (Louis's fun family tradition)!

Uncle Roger and Desiree also came over for our Christmas Eve dinner and to exchange presents!

Christmas morning at 5am, right before the present opening binge began. Yes, that is what time Baylee came running into our room screaming with excitement that Santa did actually come!

Baylee was in present Heaven!!

Savana got lots of bibs from Santa...she is quite the spitter upper and goes through about 10 a day...no joke!
Baylee got her "Farm with a Barn" from Santa, and yes, she even got her diapers and fruit snacks!
Omi and Opa got Baylee a new big girl bike! The first time she got on it, she rode around the block about 5 times! She loves it! Thank you!!!

After Christmas we flew out west to visit family. We arrived at the SLC airport about 20 minutes before Louis's youngest brother returned from his mission in Texas. Congrats on a great mission Wil, we are so proud of you and are glad you are back!

We then headed to Wyoming to spend the week with Louis's family. Baylee had a ball with all of her cousins again! Here is a pic of the whole crew-all 12 of them!

Here she is having a good read with Grandma Cynde and Drake...

... and having a fun morning at work with Grandad!

Crew and Savana, the newest cousins also got to hang out and get to know each other.

Of course I had to add a pic of Mark and Cyndes's Horses

Baylee on a ride

We also had a fun family carriage ride on the Isom Ranch! Thank you Uncle Rich and Uncle Steve!

We went to see my family in Cali on New Years Day and spent a great weekend together too!


We went to Lake Tahoe for the day so Louis and I could do some skiing and Baylee some sledding! It was a fun time!

Savana was nice and cozy in her snugly with Omi!

Opa made a gingerbread house with Baylee...


...and she threw rocks in the river with Omi.

One of my best friend's from college just moved out to Cali and we got to hang out while we were out there and meet their newest addition, cute baby Hano! It was great to see you Sarah Pharr and Tommy!

5 comments:

McKenna's page said...

What a fun trip. I'm so glad we got to see you guys. Next year Disneyworld for sure. I'm glad Baylee got to go to Sunbeams, for your sake.

Emily said...

Yeah! I love all your pics. Especially the one of Crew and Savannah on the counter. Cute! And the one of your mom with Savannah in the snugly. I think I'm spelling her name wrong...Savanah? Savanna? Savana? I know you did it different, but I can't remember which one.

Emily said...

Okay, I just saw it. Savana! I'll get it right now :)

cynde isom said...

I love all the pictures. It was a wonderful week. Do come again soon! Actually, it is my turn to make a FL trip. I'll be watching rates.

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

So much fun!! You guys really did have a whirlwind holiday...sounds like the same type of vacation Chad & I had. :) We miss you guys, and are so glad you had such a wonderful Christmas. Your kiddos are just darling! BTW- I had no idea that Louis' dad rasied buffalo! Chad will think that's pretty sweet! :)