"Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam"

Today was my first day back as the Nursery Leader at church and it was nice and calm for the most part because my wild child Baylee thankfully went into the Primary---whahoooooo! Some other poor soul gets to put up with my fire cracker! Baylee will be 3 in two weeks so we decided to put her in Sunbeams. She was all smiles after church today and said that she sang songs with the big kids, played games, and the teacher gave her M&Ms! The teacher said she was really good too. Yeah for everyone!

Ps. I will be posting pix of the Christmas Extravaganza soon...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Whatever it takes to make it through church, and to maintain your sanity. Right?

kylee said...

She's adorable. I need to make this post too....only I cried when I left her in Primary :) I know, I'm a baby. But it didn't help that it was Boston's first week in nursery either.

allison said...

it was so good to see you guys and your gorgeous little girls! they are so cute!