Baylee's Birthday Week

There is always something special about your first born's birthday. They are the ones that made you a parent. My Baylee Rose turned 4 on February 1st. It still amazes me how fast time goes by. Four years ago I became a mom and now I am only a few months away from have three little angels! I can't be more blessed in my life. I feel like the luckiest person in the world when I look at my wonderful husband and beautiful children.

Baylee's Latest...
-She weighs 37 lbs. and is 41 inches tall
-Her favorite song is the alphabet song which she sings as loud and as fast as she can
-She can write her own name all by herself
-She loves to change baby diapers!
-Her favorite baby is "Baby Big"
-Her favorite color is blue
-Her favorite thing to eat are Popsicles
-Her favorite TV shows are Tom & Jerry & Scooby-Doo
-She loves to be outside playing all day long, especially with the neighbors
-Her best friend is Nicky
-She loves to play dress up
-She loves gymnastics
-Her favorite animals these days are pretty much any baby animal
-She loves going to Sunbeams and to Pre-School

Baylee Pix 2-01-2011





LET THE PARTIES BEGINS...
On her actual birthday we opened family presents and had a princess ice cream cake!

During the week she had a "Kosher" donut party at preschool!

Now for the Big Princess Bounce House Party! Baylee was planning this for months. I mean every detail too! She just loves birthdays as much as I do! And she really did have the best time with all her friends from church and preschool!




































Happy 4th Birthday Baylee Rose, We love you! Mom, Dad, & Savana

5 comments:

allison said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Baylee! I love that last picture of her, she is so gorgeous!

Emily said...

Yes, that last pic is too funny. Happy birthday. I love 4 year olds!

Anne said...

I have to give it to you Alice, you throw one mad party. Looks like a blast! Again, your girls are beautiful. Love them.

Anonymous said...

What a special girl you are Baylee.
We love you just because...
Your Opa& Omi.

McKenna's page said...

Happy Birthday Baylee. We miss you guys. I told Mark we should really try for another Florida Trip next year for the girls birthday. It would be a blast.