Valentine's Day 2011

I just love Valentine's Day. This year the girls got matching princess shirts that say "Be Mine" instead of candy from us, which they loved. But probably not as much as they loved the candy they got in the mail from their grandmas :) Thanks for thinking of us Grandma Cynde & Omi! Louis took me to a great Japanese Steakhouse for dinner, bought me some sunglasses and new crocs, and made me a sweet card. Thank you honey for the very entertaining and yummy dinner date and for spoiling me AGAIN! You are the best! I love you my little Valentines and their Daddy! I am so blessed to be your mommy and wife!

2 comments:

Emily said...

How is Lou doing? We've been thinking about him. Man this has been a long haul, hopefully the end is in sight??

kylee said...

I love those Japanese resturants! Did you go to Japan Inn (or something like that) in Weston? We went to it when we were out there. Fun, fun. And your hair looks adorable :)