The Waiting Game!

I never thought that I would go 8 days past my due date with this baby, but here I sit! It has been hard physically and mentally. I have tried just about every natural method of induction too. My poor dad is leaving to go back to California today and won't even be able to meet her. I've been telling her everyday how excited we all are to see her and she still refuses to come! Louis says she is already a 'stubborn Isom'!

On a happy note, I did have a wonderful Mother's Day with my family. It was really nice to spend it with my own mom and girls! I am so grateful to have such a great mom in my life and to be a mom of almost 3 little Angels!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ali,the girls and you are my world,Love you all, Omi

Emily said...

We are sending all of our love and prayers.