Easter 2011

Here are my Easter Egg Hunters! Our Church had a fun Easter egg hunt and brunch on Saturday. Baylee had a great time, but my poor Savana started to spike a bad fever that morning which lasted for the next 48 hours. All 4 of her canines were coming in at once! So she had a pretty rough Easter weekend. I made the girls fun Baskets this year with things I knew they would love! And they did! Louis hid the baskets around the house and Baylee had a ball looking all around over for them.After church we had a little Isom Egg Hunt in the back yard and Louis dyed Easter eggs with Baylee while I comforted my sick Savana. I am so glad I didn't go into labor that weekend because she really needed her mommy during those couple of days.






























But it's go time now! I am officially on maternity leave and I am so ready! My parents are flying in today and it's down to 2 days til' D-day. The kids are healthy, my bags are packed and the house is cleaned and in order!

It's time to come and meet the world my little Angel!

1 comment:

allison said...

Ahhh, those canines were the worst for Claire too! So sorry! Good luck with baby #3! And glad you guys had a Happy Easter!