36 Weeks Already?

Yes, I can't believe I will be a mom of another little princess in less than a month! Time really has gone by FAST! I am due on May 2nd...we will see if she comes early like Baylee or late like Savana. Except for my back aching by the end of the day, I am feeling great! I had an ultrasound done yesterday and she is in the right position for another VBAC and so far weighs 6 1/2 pounds (if she goes to her due date she will be 8 1/2 lbs!) and everything else looked great the doc said. I am praying that this delivery will go faster than Savana's who took 23 hours-ahhh! Baylee is getting so excited for another new baby in the house, but Savana really doesn't understand what is about to happen to her. Hopefully she won't take it so bad. Here is the latest pic of the bump!Baylee had a Fashion Show last week at her preschool and she just loved it! It was really cute to see her strut her stuff on stage! Here are some recent pix of my 2 kiddos having fun together...soon it will be 3 :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are looking great girl. I can't wait to meet the newest babe! I love how Baylee is man handling Savana in all those pics. So funny, unless your Savana...

cynde isom said...

Baylee looks great at the fashion show. We wish we could see those little girls more often. We were just looking at pictures of your new house. It looks beautiful. When I talk to Louis he doesn't sound properly excited about it. I think he is just a stick in the mud. Mark