One more week...

...YEAH! I really can't wait to meet my baby girl! I am ready to pop, but I hope she waits until my mom and dad fly in on Saturday so I can have some help with my other kiddos! I have been keeping busy with getting everything ready for her arrival and packing up our house since we will be moving into our new home in a month! And in between, I am still working a few days a week!


In the last week I also had 2 wonderful sprinkles thrown by my friends from Church and work! It was super nice of everyone to still shower me even if I am having my 3rd girl! I got lots of cute gifts and needed things!


Louis and I & the girls also fit in a two day get away to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico at the Naples Beach Resort last week! We all had a great time!


Sprinkle #1 Sprinkle #2

Naples, Florida

3 comments:

Jen said...

I dont understand how you do it. And I probably NEVER will. You're SUPERMOM and super gorgeous. Thinking of you this week in hopes for a smooth and quick labor/delivery. Very excited to see pics of the newest porcelain doll once she arrives!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there little Macy!Opa & Omi are coming!
Can't wait to see you all, BIG family Isom. OXOXOX

allison said...

MACY! I LOVE IT! I was wondering what the "M" sign was for! Good luck, I can't wait to see pics of your new gorgeous girl! I hope everything goes well!