Macy's First Birthday!

My Miracle Baby turned One on May 10, 2012! 

It was a pretty hard year for our Macy, but with lots of answered prayers and great doctors her health has come pretty close to normal now!  She is striving like any other one year old, God bless her! 
Here are some fun facts about our little angel:
-She says mommy, daddy, hi, bye
-She is walking (since 11 months old!)
-She loves to be outside
-She has the straightest blond hair and fair skin
-She still has bright blue eyes and only 2 teeth
-She is very energetic and loves to be loud
-She can wave, clap and hold her index finger up to show she is 1 :)
-She loves Minnie Mouse
-She weighs 22 lbs and is 30.5 inches tall
-She loves bubbles (her favorite birthday present was a bubble machine!)

As a tradition, I have made all my girls' first birthday cakes!  Macy's turned out super cute! 


 We had a pool party for her in the back yard and invited all of our close church friends to celebrate!











I am so very grateful for this beautiful angel in my life.  I am so lucky that she was sent to be my daughter!  She has taught me so much about life already, especially to be the strongest mom that I can be.  I love you very much my MACY ANNA, Happy 1st Birthday!

No comments: