May Happenings 2012

May was a super busy month with a lot to celebrate besides Macy's birthday! 
First I enjoyed a beautiful Mother's Day Breakfast and Shabbot at Baylee's Pre-school.  She made me so many nice things that I will cherish forever!


Next, Baylee had a Pre-K Prom where Louis and I were her dates!  It was super cute!
Baylee with her teachers, "The Prom Queens"!
The Party Girl!
Baylee ended a great soccer season in May too!  She really loves to play and is very good! I couldn't be a prouder soccer mom :)
But the high light of the month was on May 31st, when Baylee graduated from Pre-K! 











I'm so proud of my big grad!  I can't believe she will start Kindergarten in the Fall!
May was also a month of a lot of rain in South Florida!  Here are some pix of our flooded backyard!  But it didn't stop our girls from having fun!


And some how I squeezed in some gardening during this crazy month!  So here is my first attempt at a box garden.  A good friend of mine helped me get it going (thanks Rachael)!  I just hope it survives the Florida summer :-0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,WhatsApp +917418483326
Tel: +91 9036106919
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com