Be My Valentine

I had such a great Valentine's Day. We got a babysitter and Louis surprised me with a romantic dinner show. He knows how much I want to go to Hawaii someday, so he surprised me with a Luau! There's this great polynesian restaurant down here that puts on a great show and has amazing food!


Baylee just loves her new rocking horse! She rides it all by herself now. She can even say "Horssssssse"!!!


She is so maternal also. She just loves her new dolls and loves to carry them everywhere and is always feeding them bottles or changing their diapers. I told Louis she needs a brother or sister soon :) ...He says he's not so sure about that!

What a good little helper I have...She even helps me vacuum!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Allow me to be the first to say she looks so grown up. Yikes. I love the pig tails.

allison said...

Glad you had a good Valentines Day! Isn't it so fun when your husbands pamper you and make you feel like a queen! Gotta love em. It looks like Baylee sure has got a hold of the walking thing!

Anne said...

Mmmm she is such a doll. I need to squeeze her.

Steph said...

Darn it - I can't get your pics to come up! But I bet they are so cute!!! Way to go Louis for Vday! Want to go to Hawaii for yours, mine and Em's 30th bday's this summer?

Pants said...

Alice, how did she get so big all of a sudden. I mean, I've been a faithful blog-checker, and this growth came out of nowhere!

McKenna's page said...

She is such a doll. It's so funny, Henley has a vacuum just like that and a newborn Cabbage Patch doll that she carts around too. They are so fun at this age!