February 1, 2008 - Baylee Turned one!

Baylee had her 1st birthday party yesderday and she had so much fun! We had friends and family come over and join us. She had a great time and loved all of her presents! I made her a cute little cake, but she wasn't too interested. She just wanted to play with all her new toys! Here are some pix from the party!

The Birthday Girl!

I made a large cake for all of our guests....

... and a little cake for Baylee!

Baylee and I in front of the dessert table--Yummmy!

"Happy Birthday To Baylee..."

She wasn't too sure if she liked chocolate cake...Woah, an Isom that doesn't like chocolate!!??

But she liked the icing!

She loved to unwrap her presents.

She got a lot of dolls, cute clothes and many other fun toys!

Uncle Roger got her a singing Vacuum!

I got her a pair of crocs, beach stuff, and a soccer ball :)

Louis and I also gave her a rocking horse which was a hit at the party! All the kids took turns having a ride!

She also got a stroller that she wouldn't let go of and wouldn't share with anyone else. It is the first thing I have ever seen her attached to! I guess it's time to teach her how to share!

Our Little Cowgirl is one---Yeahhh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Drake's horse looks alot like that one. I love the hat. And thanks so much for the little cowboy boot for Drake. I'm getting his pictures done for my birthday today :) I can't wait to get them back!

Jake & Hillary said...

I cannot believe that cake-you are amazing. Happy Birthday little one!She is just so cute!!

allison said...

Both of those cakes are amazing! I'm sure I would never get one, let alone two to turn out so great! Looks like Baylee had a great day!

Neal and Shannon said...

That picture of her on the horse with the cowboy hat is the cutest thing I've ever seen. The party was fun and the cake was awesome! Is there anything you cant do?????

Steph said...

Just a little cake - are you kidding? You are amazing! I thought you were going to say your parents shipped you those cakes!!! Looks like the party was a ton of fun - you are such a cute mom!

The Tryon Family said...

What a great party! Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! What a cute family you guys are!! Great job on the cakes, by the way... I'm super impressed!!
-Jamie