Sprinkle

The girls from Church insisted on giving me a little Sprinkle this morning! It was too nice of them. We got together at Panera for breakfast and they spoiled me with tons of gifts! This Savana girl is seriously spoiled already! I also had my 39 week check up today and the doc thinks she will come in the next week for sure! I am counting on it! My official due date is the 22nd, so she better get here by then. I am more than ready...I got my spa pedicaure and manicure and my hair did yesterday! It's show time!

4 comments:

allison said...

Wow! Lucky - two showers for a second baby! Not possible to have a spoiled sweet little girl (at least I hope not:). I can't wait to see this precious babe.

Emily said...

I really really like baby girl clothes. I'm jelous! (Even though I already have too many:)

Nat said...

Sprinkle...I love it. I'm going to use it. You are such a cute pregnant gal. I hope everything works out for your delivery--VBAC here you come!

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Tell Savana to hurry up...we are so excited to see her!! Good luck with everything, and keep us posted. Miss you guys!