The Waiting Game...

So I have to say that I never thought I would reach my due date, but I have! Today was the official day and still I sit here like a balloon that needs to be popped. My OB and I thought for sure that I would go early, but now I know that my baby will come when she is ready. Louis thinks that she is already a "stubborn Isom" and that we are in big trouble!

But it has been a really nice week with my family here and not having to go into work. Along with relaxing, I have been walking 2-3 miles everyday to get this labor going. I am having a lot of contractions throughout the day, but nothing consistant. Today we all decided to spend one last family day at the beach! It was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh the joys of being overdue. Lou, why don't you just say what you mean...stubborn like your Auntie Em and cousin Liv. I love this girl already:)

kylee said...

Oh Alice, I'm so glad atleast some one is like me. Although I never went passed my due date I went on my due date with Bryn and the day before my due date with Boston. Hopefully she will decide to make her daybew (yeah, I know I spelled that wrong but you know what I mean right?!) soon! Good luck!