Christmas Weekend 2010

We had a really great Christmas with my family visiting! My parents flew in for the week from Cali and my brother had the entire weekend off from the hospital! We had a lot of fun and the girls loved all the attention from their Omi and Opa, and Uncle Roger. There is nothing better than spending the holidays with family!

On Christmas Eve the girls got to open one gift each, the traditional new pair of jammies!
The Christmas Tree after Santa did his rounds!

Getting up Christmas morning was good and bad. The good part was that the girls slept in until 8am (unlike last year, Baylee was up at 5am!), but the bad part was that Savana's diaper leaked and her bedding and new jammies were all wet. But it all made for a cute pic...here she is cleaned up (without anything on of course) with her first toy from Santa! Quick family pic before the craziness began!Omi and Opa Clause!This little girl loved Christmas as much as her big sis!Uncle Roger got Savana a personalized stuffed animal that says her name and sings her favorite songs and so much more! She just loves it and can't go to sleep without it now!Baylee and Savana got their Uncle Roger some home gym equipment! Baylee had to help everyone open their presents along with hers. Here she is opening my new kindle, yeah!

I also got a new camera that fits in the palm of my hand, so I am not always lugging my big heavy SLR to every little outing and embarrassing my husband!Louis and Roger got new kicks!And Louis got his remote control helicopter he's always wanted!My favorite gift to give this year was to my mom the yoga queen! I got her a personalized "I love Yoga" hand stamped necklace! She just loved it! My dad who has recently gotten into Yoga himself, got a new extra thick Yoga mat!Baylee got just what she asked for from Santa...lots of diapers for her babies! Louis and I got her a changing station to go with it and she was really surprised and excited! She uses it everyday for her many many diaper changes! Louis got Baylee and himself dart guns too! They are always chasing each other with these guns now. The girls got a mini trampoline from Grandma Cynde and Grandad! Thanks, its a great hit! Omi and Opa got them a Little Tykes car! It is also a great hit! Thank you!We all had great stocking treats too!We had a delicious Christmas breakfast feast after!And an amazing dinner too!Here are some pix after Church on Christmas weekend.The changing station in action!See ya, I'm going for a ride!

5 comments:

Anne said...

So cute. I really need to see Savana. She melts me looking at pictures of her. I'm sad I don't know her. :( So, after Louis' next surgery, tell him he's got to get on finding us a job. Get us some numbers of firms we can call. It's looking like East and West coasts are our best bets. Love you all so much. We'll be praying for Lou.

Steph said...

It looks like Chirstmas was so fun at your house. We really missed you guys. I can just imagine Baylee playing with her changing station...all day long!!! How perfect. Tan loved his dart gun - thank you so much! You got a Kindle - those are the best. And a new camera...that is so funny that Louis gets embarrased. It's good to have both kinds. Love the dart guns that Louis and Baylee got - I've been the target of may ambushes lately from my boys... I bet you know what thats like! You look amazing as always! I hope you are feeling good.

p.s. I'm not superwoman...just an onery mom that ignores her kids to get things done that I want to do!

allison said...

Wow, you guys hit the jackpot! Looks like tons of fun!

Jen said...

Being that we don't celebrate Christmas, we get to experience the GREAT FUN through all of your incredible pictures. Simply gorgeous family!!!!

Anonymous said...

Most beautiful Christmas ever! Celebrating with my little girls was the best gift of the season. Thank you Alice and Louis, for letting as in for the Holdays, it was wonderful, we had so much fun, I like all the pictures you posted and the 500 more that I have on my computer!Precious moments for ever.
Thank you all again so much, Louis we'll pray for you, and hugs for everyone.
Love, Opa & Omi