Goodbye 2010...

The week between Christmas and New Years was a lot of fun with Omi and Opa! But it went by way too fast. Here are some pix of all the fun!
Opa took Savana on her first merry-go-round ride. She actually loved it and didn't want to get off when it was over and cried to go on again and again! Omi took Baylee ice skating for the first time and she did really well for her first time. Oops!Racing cars at the mall!As an early birthday gift my parents got Baylee some roller skates. Once she masters this then we will go ice skating more often! She just loves to do both and takes it very seriously! Omi gave Baylee a hair cut and then we straightened her hair for the first time and she just loved it. Now she wants me to do it all the time and says she loves straight hair better. If the girl only knew how beautiful her curly hair was! I guess we all want what we don't have!Along with my parents and Louis, Baylee had her teeth cleaned at my office! She did really well to! I wish some of my adult patients could be as happy as she was going to the dentist!Even Savana got an exam with her 9 little teeth! New Years Eve fireworks!And a delicious New Years Eve Fondue!We just hung out with my parents at the house for the New Year celebration. We look like we had too much Champagne here, but the truth is we were both so tired by midnight we could barely keep our eyes open to drink some sparkling cider. We are a couple of sad partiers I tell you! On New Years day we went to watch the MIAMI HEAT play and it was an unbelievable game! We had great seats to a sold out game and it was just so exciting b/c the Heat were down by 20 and came back to win it! It was so much fun!

...Hello 2011. Happy New Year to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun and so many wonderful memories.That's what life is about. It was great to start the new year in Florida,we may will visit more often.We can't wait to see the beautiful" Isom Ranch" in May, and of course, the new little Missy.
Have a wonderful, healthy, and happy new year.
Love, Mom& Dad.
Ali, I treasure the Yoga Necklace with all my heart. Thank you so much.

Anne said...

That drunken picture of you two is killer! I love it. And Baylee's straight hair...she looks like a whole new girl! Your parents are the best. :)

Emily said...

Ha. Anne, that is exactly what I was going to say... The two of you look a little tipsy on New Years Eve, and Baylee looks soooo different without curls, I barely recognized her. And good job on the yoga necklace...I've got to get me one of those.

kylee said...

Holy cow! Baylee with straight hair! She looks so grown up! And as always as beautiful as ever. I laughed when I saw the new years eve picture. Isn't it crazy?! I remember staying up WAY late when I was in college and now I can barely stay up until 11 or 12. Sad. Oh and love the baby bump :)